Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blame It on Mom

By now we all know my feet don't listen to  me so when I managed to make it through a family outing without so much a missed step ( that's a stretch of the truth after all this is me I tripped more than a time or two) but the point is I went out and I didn't make a spectacle of myself ... that is until it was time to go home. Outside of a CD store my mother, some other members of my family, and I were headed to the car when my mother decided to pass me some bags. She reached forward I reached back while still walking just as my hands connected with the bags I decide to give my old friend Mr. concrete a kiss. My mother and I both know I tripped but none of my family believed us, they all thought my mother had pushed me onto the floor! America she didn't push me, my friend and I were just saying hello.

3 comments:

  1. Okay so now we know not to call child services lol. If I haven't said it enough, I admire the way you look at life. You should know that it could be very inspirational to others. Embrace that for as long as possible. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She pushed you I saw the whole thing ;)

    ReplyDelete