Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Found the Stairs

Picture this I wake up from a long nap on a warm California summer day, I decide that I am going to join the rest of my family downstairs. I drag myself out of bed open the door and prepare to walk down the stairs. Somewhere between preparing to walk down the stairs and walking down the stairs the execution didn't go as planned... All I remember is making it to the door wiping the cole from my eye, taking one step towards the stairs and the next thing I know I'm looking at my ankles or my butt I can't remember which body part I was getting an unintended better view of. After several confusing seconds I made it to the bottom of the stairs with a loud thud, of course not a loud enough thud for anyone to see what went wrong. I picked myself up and hobbled into the living room to explain how I found the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment